I’m excited, well that’s if you can’t already tell. I was nominated for my first ever versatile blogger award so you can guess I am extremely happy, and my appreciation goes to Nikki over at https://lovemetreatme.net for this nomination. Feel free to check out her blog it’s worth the click?.
As a new blogger this certainly means a lot to know that my efforts are appreciated and the messages I try to pass across through them are reaching and hopefully inspiring and encouraging others around the world. To be nominated along with so many wonderful and amazing bloggers is truly one of the best feelings in the world.
To be appreciated for something I have repeatedly given up on goes to reaffirm that sometimes it isn’t how many times you fall but been able to rise again and move on . To all those who have supported me in one way or the other through their follows,likes, comments, reposts and shares I can’t thank y’all enough for finding my blog worthy of your time and sharing this journey with me. I appreciate and love you guys?❤.
As per the rules I have to tell Nikki seven things about me;
About me :
- I am a lover of everything trap music and hip hop
- I am a romcom freak.
- This is my fourth blog so far( don’t ask what happened to the other three?)
- I wanted to be a criminologist at one point in my life (binge watching NCIS-Los Angles can do that)
- My greatest dream is to bring awareness to issues of emotional and physical abuse especially in relationships and marriages as well as help those going through it or have gone through it.
- I am more of a summer gal will prefer the sun to rain any day?
- My inspiration for blogging came about because I felt like I needed and still need an avenue to share my thoughts and just spill any feelings locked up inside me. It’s really has been a beautiful outlet for me
Also as per the rules I have been asked to nominate 15 other bloggers? , and I nominate;
- You, me and Benny @ http://www.youmeandbenny.com she has the cutest of pets?
- Charlotte Underwood @ https://charlotteunderwoodauthor.com a survivor in more ways than one?
- John Sennet @ https://thestoryofjohnsennett.com he’s truly inspiring
- Boozy housewife @ https://boozyhousewife.family.blog an amazing blogger
- Charlene Mcelhinney @ https://charlenemcelhinney.co.uk a passionate blogger
- Pelumi @ https://www.bloggdin.com.ng inspiring and encouraging? and educational blogger as well
- Pariah @https://iamthesocialpariah.wordpress.com one fiery and passionate blogger.
- Malcolm’s Mummy @ https://growingwithmalcolm.ca
- Names are mere sounds @ https://www.namearemeresound.com/blog a blogger friend with nothing but passion and love to give .
- Rachael Stray @ https://rachaelstray.com I have been opportuned to collaborate with her and she’s nothing but impressive
- Fibro mom blog @ https://fibromomblog.com nothing but inspiring
- Anais N @ https://anais-n.com wonderful and enlightening
- Elizabeth Tabler @ https://beforewegoblog.com those recipes made are?
- Unwanted life and me @ https://unwantedlife.me
- Tea and cake soul @ https://teaandcakeforthesoul.wordpress.com as wonderful as the name.
What’s Versatile Blogger Awards about – When you consider nominating a fellow blogger for the Versatile Blogger Award, consider the quality of the writing, the uniqueness of the subjects covered, the level of love displayed in the words on the virtual page. Or, of course, the quality of the photographs and the level of love displayed in the taking of them.
Rules for VBA for those who have been nominated;
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.