Hey guys, I’m so glad to have been nominated for the blogger recognition award . I certainly feels like I’m doing something right and I would love to thank the amazing Tessie who blogs over at https://beingtessiebelle.com an the amazing Chandi over at https://kabhifactkabhifiction.com please feel free to check out their awesome blogs you won’t regret it.
The blogger recognition award is simply an award given by fellow bloggers to appreciate each others creativity and hardwork.
How it all began (my blog story)
I have always been into reading novels and writing my little stuffs whether it was poems, stories etc for as long as I remember. I have always loved writing as it provided a medium for me to express my feelings as well as just let my imagination go wild.
Leading up my present blog I’ve had over four previous blogs in the past years and I consistently gave up on each of them because I felt I wasn’t good enough and frustration naturally stepped in. But late last year I was going through some hard times and decided to try blogging again as a way to get through those times and it worked.
Through it all I decided that no matter what this blog wouldn’t be like the last ones and rather I would put on the hard work and just write on about things I’m passionate about. And it has worked well for me so far and for this I’m grateful.
Advice to new bloggers.
Even though I still do consider myself as a new blogger, but one thing I’ll advice is that – NEVER LOSE YOURSELF. In the midst of it all never lose the dream you started with, never lose the idea you began with. Constantly work on yourself, constantly be ready to push past your limits and niche. And finally never give up, it might seem like no one’s paying attention to how much effort you put in but trust me it will get better. Keep being unique.
My nominees for this award are:
- Pelumi – http://bloggdin.com.ng
- Dayma Garcia – http://womenundefined.com
- Vanessa – https://thewellbeingblogger.com
- beauty of my chaotic mind – https://beautyofmychaoticmind.com
- Chloe – https://nyxiesnook.com
- Osinachi okoye – https://awkwardfordays.com
- Malcom’s mummy – https://growingwithmalcolm.ca
- Nikki – http://www.lovemetreatme.net
- Unwanted life – https://unwantedlife.me
- All for myself – http://allformyself.net
Rules of the blogger recognition award
- Thank the blogger for nominating you and give the link to their blog.
- Write a blog post on your website showing the award.
- Describe the story of why you started your blog.
- Write two pieces of advice you have for new bloggers.
- Nominate 10 more bloggers.
- Notify each of your nominees that you have nominated them.